Energetic and positive person needed to care for, clean up after and feed our 600+ cats. Must love cats, working outside and be able to life 30 pounds. Additional duties will be assigned as needed to keep the sanctuary clean, orderly and “visitor-ready” at all times. Work may include:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all animal areas as assigned to maintain a safe and sanitary environment
- Feeding and ensuring water is available at all times for all cats
- Helping to socialize cats as appropriate
- Ensuring courteous customer service to all visitors
- Assisting Manager in preparing for and coordinating volunteer activities
- Assisting the Veterinary Team with medical treatments as necessary
- Performing all duties as assigned to ensure a positive public image, enhance the operation of the organization and improve the quality of life for cats
$15 per hour starting!
(no experience needed)
Full time, part time & temporary positions available
100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision
8 holidays per year
10 sick days per year
10 vacation days per year
Send resume to keoni@LanaiCatSanctuary.org or apply in person from 10am-3pm daily.